I love you Mom

by outsmartthesystem 10 Replies latest jw friends

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Mom doesn't read this site. But if she did....I'd like to tell her:

Thank you for being there for me. When everything in my life crumbled....and I was 1 day from the preliminary court hearing to establish temp custody.....my attorney suggested I have somebody there with me.....for moral and psychological support. So I called mom. She lives 4 1/2 hours away. 6 hours later.....she was at my house with luggage in hand. Mom has lived with me for the past 2 1/2 weeks and probably for a couple more. She spotlessly cleaned the house that I let go because of the depression I was in. She was there to listen to me. She was there to comfort me when my girls went back to their mother after spending their first weekend with me and I couldn't stop crying. She was there to make me eat when even the sound and smell of food made my stomach turn. She did......what moms do. Thank you mom. I love you.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Tell her how great she is ! I would have loved to have a mother like that, mine is a JW more in love with her religion than me.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

She sounds like a wonderful mom. You should send her a letter/card and put that in there. I'm sure she would appreciate hearing it.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

THAT is the way families are supposed to support one another.

Lucky for you!

Doc

• Emma
    Emma

Give her a big hug; let her know what this meant to you.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Moms are something else, aren't they? There is no greater

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

Geesh! I don't even know your mom, but I love her dearly! Is she in the market for any adoptive kids and grandkids? Proud to call you my friend OTS

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Mums are wonderful and can be our rock when we need that support.

Hope you get to see your girls again and keep letting them know how much you love them ( I know that is a given )

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

MTS - Wow.....your initials give me the creeps! (ministerial training school). I will tell mom about your request. I'm sure she'll gladly adopt you!

BTW - A certain other couple and their 2 children are likely going to be going with me and my kids to a local farm for pumpkin picking, hay rides, corn maze etc this Saturday. You want to bring your wife and three boys up?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Your lovely Mom could end up with thousands of us as her adopted cyberkids !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit