Snares of the Devil - Questioning the motives of those who pioneer

by Quarterback 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Our elder body must be some slackers then, cuz we don't announce when someone comes off.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    Our elder body must be some slackers then, cuz we don't announce when someone comes off.

Jah's spirit must not be upon the body of elders, Miz. Perhaps there's an apostate within their ranks!

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Here's the thing that always gets me. We must have spent 5 minutes talking about that stupid picture, maybe more. But, when they read a scripture, there is maybe one brief comment. They really do treat the WT articles as "inspired". If I were a visitor, I think I'd be appalled at the amount of time spent discussing some picture in a mag as if there was some important message being sent.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

uhggghhhh, i hate it when they talk about the pictures! inevitably, some jackass will always offer a ton of speculation about stuff you cant see in the picture (who else is in the house, what the person is thinking, what they do for work, what they had for breakfast ect...) its just stupid.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

I appreciated all of your comments friends.

• Splash
    Splash

Pioneer requirement is 840 hrs now, down from 1000. Aux pio is down to 50. This drops to 30 in the memorial season.

I've pioneered before without putting a form in, just doing the hours.

Some say that having 'signed up' also serves as a motivator, like it's more of an incentive when the weather's bad.

Splash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit