Gotcha Liar!!! Help needed dealing with deceptive JW.

by trailerfitter 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

Yep JWs are supposed to be honest aren't they? Well they are not. They are liars decivers and most of all encourage hate in family circles whilst pretending they are the victims. Anyone who makes out they are a victim is a coward! Sorry,... that is a generalisation however my ex partner is a deceiver and a liar and she is a self proclaimed "I am an honest JW- I don't lie" .

I have for the last few months, after seeing my ex partner move out, after deceiving the housing authorities to give her a house as 'according to her' I wanted her out. Actually this wasn't true. I offered her to take over the tenancy agreement for the house that I walked out of. Nope! Jehovah will provide a better residence (which she got by being decietful).

I have struggled with her, on many occations as she trys to find a reason to start an arguement which includs, shouting, pushing me out of her new house (after repairing many things including laying floors).

Now I have found that when she says that my boy, who I go and collect is having guest..... it is a secret,... it's no-one or nothing special but she does this in front of my son and make a point of telling this with me there. Tonight he wanted to come around mine, she said no, they're have guests again. This made him excited at the thought of having someone to play with. I got a phone call from him later on, there were no children, just 2 adults and he was fed up.. I felt his dissapointment. He got his mother to the phone, who didn't really want to talk to me. I explained to her that he was dissapointed and that he did want to come and stay around mine so, like usual, I could take him to school the next morning. Her answer was,...."well aren't I allowed guests" in an arrogant tone before throwing the phone down

Point being that she decived him into staying with her with the promise of some guests of his own age. I thought deception was part of Satans snare? Aren't JWs supposed to set a good example?..I think mental strain is showing or was that the theocratic warefare leaking out.

Anyway, for those who have been through simular, what can I do to deal with this?? Perhaps a camera pointed at her will make her think twice?

• cedars
    cedars

Hi trailerfitter. I'm sorry to hear you're going through all this. I wasn't aware you'd left your partner. What a terrible toll this cult has taken on your family.

I do understand your frustration, but ultimately the main victim of your ex partner's deception in this case has been your young boy. He's the one that's been promised something that turns out to have been a hoax. Kids don't forget when they're lied to, and this bizarre tactic of hers will only serve to drive him away from her and closer to you in the long-run if you are always honest with him. That's not a short-term comfort, I know, but it's perhaps some comfort nonetheless.

Cedars

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, crap...

Join the club.

They're ALL deceptive at some level, constantly deceiving themselves that they've got "The Truthâ„¢ "

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

It's very true cedars, honesty is the best way forward.. I would like to expose her as a fraud. Are these tactics something like how she was snared up with the JWs in the first place?

How can someone bring the good news to people across the globe whilst they are acting deceptively?.

The boy wants to live with me and if I could influence things to do it I would let him stay. I really do not want him to become a servant to the WT working for free teling a falsehood for the rest of his life.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Please stop trying to out her as a liar. She's doing a fine job of that by herself, and in front of your son, no less! Focus your efforts on a court ordered custody and visitation arrangement. Keep good records, and if she violates them, the courts will sort out her deceptions. Once your child reaches a certain age, he can choose which parent he wants to live with. Just be there for him, and bide your time.

• stillin
    stillin

good if you can avoid making your son feel like a piece of meat that you two are fighting over. It sounds like you are being a friend to him. Let him know that you will always be there.

• ziddina
    ziddina

I do like your idea of filming her little episodes - and/or recording them.

Just make sure that it's legal to record such conversations in your state. I'm no expert, but I think that some states allow recordings of conversations if only ONE person being recorded knows they're being taped.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Wow.....I just don't get the new wave of JW fems, or is it husbands are being allowed to be pushed out of the way?? I dunno.

If I recall correctly, the father (even if separated) is the head over his children and the JW is to set a good example.

If I were you, I'd have a chat with her and re remind her in a private meeting without your child around (in case it get's heated), if she continues with the stressfull situation.....you WILL to go to the elders......push back.....this is YOUR CHILD TOO.....fight fire with fire.......of course in a diplomatic way....... That's my 2 cents....maybe others have a better solution.....

Continue to call your son, keeping lines of communication open, asking about his feelings so he can get things off his chest having an honest line of openess with you...but don't to drag it out...he's only a little one....they should be having a stressfree time..... make your time with him valuable.....

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Guests? Reply to her: 'I don't give a damned s**t. If you don't bring the child immediately I will report to the police.'

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

You from Norway, trailerfitter:)

Why dont you join my Facebook campaign. If you have any jws as Facebook friends:)

Love Healthworker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit