Not Going In Field Service Today?

by shamus100 16 Replies latest social entertainment

• shamus100
    shamus100

A stunning replica of what it's actually like.

Get out your barf-bag! D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_pQu0BlN74&feature=related

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Stoopid (sic) monkay cannot figure out how to make clickable link?

Here ya go:

• shamus100
    shamus100

>:O

I use 21st century hardware and software, darling. The very fact that you can post you-tube videos shows clear evidence that you use 20th century hardware and software.

Monkey 2, you -3

• cognac
    cognac

Omfg, your going to make me listen to this for 10 minutes??? Ok, fine, but only in the background...

Oh, and King Solomon, where is this clickable link you speak so fondly of???

• shamus100
    shamus100

Conyack,

Don't expect anything to work properly on this antiquated software we're using.

• cognac
    cognac

SHAMPOOP- I can't believe your making me listen to this bs... Your a real poop...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Having not gone out in FS for many years, it made me laugh very hard. It's really the way it is. And they caputred the boring nature of it oh so well! :D

• cognac
    cognac

Omg, this is getting wicked funny... Some of those things I used to say word for word, lol...

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

I use 21st century hardware and software, darling. The very fact that you can post you-tube videos shows clear evidence that you use 20th century hardware and software.

I'm using 22nd Century software and hardware, stuff that's so good that even the most state-of-the-art website won't work with it, so nah!

Probably why on this end it embedded THREE windows for the YouTube video (although in HTML editor mode, there's only ONE link).

PS I love the bit in the video where the JW encounters an atheist in FS, and encourages him to open his Bible to read Job.

PSS they also made video of a typical meeting, and Memorial which captures the essence of the sheer mind-numbingly boringness of both.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Ditto. D:

What a waste of my life / time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit