WT video. Green screen paradise.

by aposta-Z 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

First off, I am unable to post this as a link for some reaon. Sorry to make you copy/paste. But I had to share...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU4ww00EDnE&feature=share&list=ULMU4ww00EDnE

So what video is this? this youtube user posted in many languages. When did this come out?

If you cannot bear to watch the whole thing (I skipped a few boooooring parts myself) skip to 26:00 ish where the footage from paradise appears. I laughed my head off when the girl pets the white lion !!!? Bethel invested on a green screen.

• poppers
  • 00DAD
    00DAD

@27:34" - "Man's world is designed to draw us away from Jehovah ..."

00DAD's retort: "The Watchtower world is designed to draw us away from ourselves and our families."

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

Thank you poppers!

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

@00DAD: The colors are so dull in man's world as opposed to the brightness of jehovah's world... :S

• free @ last
    free @ last

When did this get released?

• sabastious
    sabastious

At 26:38 they show a new world meeting! Meetings for eternity, just like the Watchtower likes it. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggggggg.

-Sab

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Wow !! casual clothes at the meetings...I can't wait (not)

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Does anyone know how to remove small chunks of carrot from the spaces in between the keys on a keyboard?

• sabastious
    sabastious

Oldlightnewshite, I can help you with apple shavings, but not carrot chunks, you're on your own on that one.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit