roday at a 2-day assembly

by raxxxx 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I think it could be 20 years since I set foot in a CA!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

about 18 years for me, just thinkin about it makes me so i no longer attend

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hah!

I got you two beat - it's been 28 years since I set foot in an assembly!!!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I can top you Zid - haven't to an ASSembly since 1981, 31 years ago !

It was at Acqueduct Race Track .

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

the truth is mine: Are you serious? I've heard speakers dance around it but never come out and say it. That blows my mind...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

TTiMine: "At ours in the final talk the special speaker told us to 'forget about science. Science is wrong and pointless. The bible and what is recorded in it are what's important'."

The next logical step would be, "forget about doctors. Medicine is wrong and pointless. The bible and what is recorded in it heals all."

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "I can top you Zid - haven't to an ASSembly since 1981, 31 years ago !" Shirley W

Oh, all right.... You win...

"At ours in the final talk the special speaker told us to 'forget about science. Science is wrong and pointless. The bible and what is recorded in it are what's important'." the truth is mine

Gooooood grief...

My first response would be, "So, you're going to start driving a horse and buggy to get to the meetings, and out in service, hmmmmm??? And use candles to light the kingdom hall? And you WILL be throwing out your computer, too???"

This sounds like a theme for another thread...

• raxxxx
    raxxxx

yes I was on the smartphone ... hence the typo! Anyway... link to the continuation of the topic!

http://jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/239929/1/Notes-from-Safeguard-Your-Mind-assembly-day-1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit