Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 10-01-2012 WT Study (CITIZENS)

by blondie 36 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Phew! I wasn't sure I'd gotten it "right" - my head was spinning for a while, there...

Oh, and I forgot to add - after that "thousand=year reign", 'jehovah' will find something else for 'jesus' and his '144,000' co-rulers to do...

Maybe they'll be farming Alcyone...

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

TIL that God's Kingdom = Watchtower.

The history of this religion will only reveal TTATT, and nothing more.

• Meadow36
    Meadow36

Yes, thanks Blondie, Zid and everyone! I also was kinda suprised to see the spread about the governing body with pictures of the suriving widows of the Gov Body and quotes from the current Governing Body, highlighting the names of these men. I don't remember noticing this sort of thing in the past - like maybe they are trying to familiarize the R & F with the individual GB Members and put them in a position to be more revered or admired or something. But then again, I'm noticing lots of stuff nowadays!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Meadow36: But then again, I'm noticing lots of stuff nowadays!

Isn't it interesting how much more you notice once you stop drinking the kool-aid!

It seems that they is a carefully orchestrated plan to change the R&F's perception of the Governing Body. Did you see my thread on the historical revisionism of the GB from the same magazine?

It's in the From Our Archives featurette of the August 15th, 2012 Watchtower on pages 31 - 32. In it they posthumously "appoint" Mr. Riemer to GB status 47 years after he died. The GB as it is now didn't even exist until 6 years after his death.

Weird, just weird.

00DAD

• Meadow36
    Meadow36

New Governing Body Member: Hugo Riemer - More WT Revisionist History

Just checked it out, OOdad! Creepy. What a tangled web they weave.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

In WBT$ WatchTard World there are..

WBT$ JW Kingdom Citizens..

There is Requirements for citizenship..

And..

A pure Language..

If you don`t believe this..

It doesn`t matter because God is going to Kill you..

No it`s not a Cult!..

What would make you think the WBT$ is a Cult?

..................... ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Watchtower,which announces Jehovah’s Kingdom, is now the most widely distributed journal on earth!

The Watchtower,which announces Jehovah’s Kingdom, is now the most "Stored" journal on earth!..

The outside world doesn`t want to read WBT$ Crap..

And..

Jehovah`s Witness`s can`t get rid of it..So they store it..

It`s "Stored" in garages,spare bedrooms and attics,in JW homes all over the world..

.................. ... OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit