What are your favourite TV series or mini-series that you cant wait to see the next episode

by smiddy 43 Replies latest social entertainment

• smiddy
    smiddy

Some of mine are :

Boardwalk Empire , Deadwood , The Borgias , Game of Thrones , Homeland , Vegas , Political Animal , The Good Wife, to name a few

smiddy

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

American horror story, its always sunny in philedelphia, the walking dead, futurama!!!!!!!!

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

oh and breaking bad

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

The Martian Chronicles, would love to see a remake

• steve2
    steve2

Several years ago I went right off any American sitcoms - they remain boring and predictable which is why I have been so surprised by how damn good Modern Family is. It has renewed my faith in the ability of American networks to produce perceptive, hilarious, unpredictable shows that are convincingly scripted. Mind you, any show with that guy who played Al in Married with Children is worth the price of admission all on his own. And how fantastic it is to see two gay guys acting like...two gay guys instead of the gunky, politically correct scripts elsewhere that try so hard not to offend viewers. I love any series that shows gays can be as bad as anyone else. The woman from Mer-he-co is a hoot.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

modern family is surprisingly well written...i just cant stand family sitcoms. if i could, that would be the one to watch.

• ammo
    ammo

Modern family is very funny!

Breaking Bad WOW excellant ... hanging on the edge of my seat!

Mad Men..... I have only in the last 2 months started watching so I am still enthralled as opposed to most who are over it.

Homeland...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Umm... Transformers Prime. Can't help it.

• oldlightnewshite
    oldlightnewshite

Deffo Game of Thrones. I'm currently listening to 'A dance with dragons'. I'm hooked.

The Borgias was excellent. Are they really gonna bring out another Deadwood? I was under the impression it had been canned.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

steve2,

Eric Streetstone (who plays Cam on Modern Family) isn't gay.

Modern Family is one of my fave sitcoms.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit