Jesus' true prophecy exposes Watchtower as apostate.

by apocalypse 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

This is different apocalypse. I'll know soon though. Thanks again.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

btw that link does not work? can you check it?

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

It's unfortunate, but because there's a "." (period) at the end of the url, it doesn't always post or work.

I put a "/" (slash) at the end which will be discarded in transit, but the link below should work.

http://issuu.com/a.s.o.h./

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

This link should skip right to the document.

http://issuu.com/a.s.o.h./docs/olivetdiscourse

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Okay it's a copy of what you posted, but it doesn't answer anything. Is it merely a combining of what he said from the 4 books, or just one, I'm mostly interested in the change thing and 1,000 years that you said. If there is a different scroll to check on interlinear from or what you meant? That link just says jesus answering 2 questions from 4 then a copy of what you posted.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

and where do you get what was changed, name, and by who from changing it?

I've read all the gospels in the greek inlinear from the WTS, which shows their changes. But again whatever you are claiming, where are the documents or sources?

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

You've had a chance to go through and see that there are facets of all three books, Matthew, Mark, Luke. I'm surprised you didn't notice that there's an important name change. It took me a while. But I generally think everybody is smarter than I.

There's no helper here. The post is all I know. And we can't get into the archives at the Vatican to start checking for millenia-long conspiracies.

But I know one thing, Rome doesn't want to look bad anymore than does Watchtower. They certainly don't like the idea that it was the Armies of Rome that destroyed the Jewish homeland. Not a good focal point. I bet this Pope, and all he predecessors, were keen on maintaining a sqeaky-clean image.

You mentioned you had some realization, an epiphany of some kind?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

O ok, I saw something completely different, a word changed in most of them.

I thought you were saying that was from a bible from a different scroll.

But I use interlinears for most important stuff now.

But yea, the opiphany was the last key to a puzzle that was slowly being taught to me .... since I was 14 years old. An answer I thought would be impossible to get. Anyway thanks again. I been reading and writing for 12 hours today, I think it's time to sleep now. Take Care.

• apocalypse
    apocalypse

You found something you were looking for for a long time? What was it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit