yearbook 2002

by happy man 10 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

Fore the first time i seen that JW admit one very important thing about why they are forced to pay taxes, and why some countrys dont want to give them a position as a religion inn good standard, if you understand what i mean.
    On side 15 you can read that new issus are on the tabel, as bloodissu, who to rase your children and the dfd issu.
    Very intresting to see this, as i say the first time gov body say this, before they have only say it is evel talk and apostats lie.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

What the h**l are you whining about now? Do you talk this way out in service? Geez...

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

And while we're on the subject, let's talk about some of bald-faced lies that are in this book....

Jehovah's Witnesses rarely if ever go to prison for refusing military service. Look at it from the point of view of the goverments and of the soldiers in the trenches; they don't want someone in that foxhole who won't fire a weapon either!!!!

They get these repercussions because they PUNISH THEIR MEMBERS WHO DO ALTERNATIVE SERVICE. They will expell and shun anyone who does alternative service. This totally violates Jesus' command of paying back Ceaser's to Ceasear's, and of going two miles when you were asked to go one.

Being a religion that does not believe in blood transfusions or alteernative service and who believes in mistreats rape and molestation survivors is one thing. But to have a 40-50 year policy of EXPELLING AND SHUNNING members for these things is different.

You say 'this is the first time I've seen it in print', unhappyman. In other words, the Watchtower has been lying about it for years and can't lie about it anymore because this information can't be hidden. They can't lie about a lot of things anymore.

And that doesn't even begin to cover how much persecution that the Watchtower has BROUGHT UPON ITS OWN MEMBERS. Such as in Greece, Bulgaria, Russia, World War 2 Germany, and even here in the United States. They can't lie about that anymore either.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Don't be a shitbeetle dungbeetle!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: They get these repercussions because they PUNISH THEIR MEMBERS WHO DO ALTERNATIVE SERVICE. They will expell and shun anyone who does alternative service. This totally violates Jesus' command of paying back Ceaser's to Ceasear's, and of going two miles when you were asked to go one.

No they don't. Not anymore. It's now a matter of conscience. I wished it would have been that way when I got convicted and sentenced for listening to their shit and refusing alternative military service. My sentence was to do the same exact civilian work that I could have done had I just accepted that work in the first place and not forced them to try, convict and sentence me. Had I done that though, I would have been DA'd. They said dubs who voluntarily took the alternative service were "compromising their Christian neutrality" but those who only took that same service after trial and conviction were not, because a judge would "order" you to do that service. What a pile of shit. According to their own idiotic logic you were still compromising no-matter-what any judge said, because the only way to NOT compromise would be to refuse all alternative service and go to prison instead.

I was more fortunate than other Vietnam era dubs only a year or two older than me. They ALL went to prison.

Are you reading this, dubs? Your religious leaders are clueless and have used and abused myself and tens of thousands of others as "experiments" while they sit in their ivory towers fucking around and tinkering with their clueless interpretations of scriptures. We get screwed. They get away with murder. Literally.

Farkel

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Farkel,

Talking about Alternative Servive, gee that would not be a hard thing to do. You just stand in one spot and sweep the floor for 2 hours, then you are done. Some brothers done this when they refused to go to war Farkel.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Fred My Old Tabby,

I suspect that sweeping the floor for hours on end is something that you have come to accept as second nature to you...lol

Best regards - HS

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hillary,

Don't get in my way.

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Farkel,

I lucked out on that one. I got my 4D classification the day before I was to go to be inducted in the Army. I had fought it for a year or so. The FBI came to where I worked and asked my coworkers about me and my claim as a minister. They also asked my neighbors. I sure was releived to get that letter giving me exemption from service. I wouldn't have gone to that war if I hadn't been a JW.

Ken P.

• happy man
    happy man

Farkel.

And if you not have been a Jw this vietnamtimes, what have happend too you, blowd upp inn pieses,
    serving your military man how say it was very important to defend Us in the jungel of wietnam shame on you Farkel, who hade save your life?
    And my gretings to you hillary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit