To you at the Most Holy who read this to spy on us...

by braincleaned 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Get a life! You should be ashamed of yourselves for peering into the real issues while demonizing them to those searching truth or questionning your Big Brother Status. You have been proven to work for a false prophet, according to Deut. 18:20-22. Shame on hiding the true history of this false prophet.
    SHAME ON YOU.

Since Jesus will judge your bosses for either being a faithful slave or an evil one at the GT only, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.

Good to be an honest and peace-loving atheist.

• Heaven
    Heaven

I think another quote from Country Boy Redneck Ronnie suffices here:

"If your God is so inept at communication that he has to appoint people to explain to other people just what he wants from them ...

Your Religion Might Be Bullshit."

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

i think lett is so crazy he might actually be on here.

i picture him sitting around, drunk, posting wild, rediculous crap. and playing farmville.

• elderelite
    elderelite

lett isnt the crazy one. HEs a freakin goof ball.. not the sharpest knife. its losche whos a loon. like a certified jeshua watchamacall him hearing loon. bat poop crazy. he thinks he the next freddy franz (phropehtic shit shoveler) but hes just plain wacky.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

Really? I never pegged Losch are crazy. Wow, maybe him too then.

That one dude on here uses his picture...maybe thats really Losch?

• elderelite
    elderelite

yes that is losch to hear him talk is like living in bizzaro world! lett is just a freakin clown.. his face is like rubber and he makes the most rediculos faces and talks like everyone in the audience in 4 years old. but hes not 'crazy' per say... losch is bat poop bizzaro world crazy. I was at bethel when he came and he was a bit off from the jump, got worse as time went by...

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

Hmmm EE, I think what we're talking about here is two different kinds of crazy.

Lett I picture writing long, intimate letters to his pet iguana named "Sampson" who he also makes wear little costumes he designs himself and makes him star in little fashion shows and "dramas".

Losch on the other hand, I picture killing a drifter with his bare hands (for some gratification)...

...and the whole time, his heart rate doesnt even speed up, not even a little.

Am I close?

• elderelite
    elderelite

ROTFL!!! thats scarry but probly accurate

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

LOLOLOL!!! OMG i hope they do lurk on here just so that they read this thread!

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

"Yet even though Oholibah saw what had happened to Oholah, her sister, she followed right in her footsteps. And she was even more depraved, abandoning herself to her lust and prostitution. Exekiel 23:11

Why does the title of this thread bring back that scripture to my mind?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit