In need of a feel good moment?

by Lady Lee 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Nice, ucan'tnome...

And since everyone else has posted pix, I'm going to cut loose and post a few, myself!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

wow Zid That is an awesome color shot

One of the things I really missed when I moved to the prairies was the autumn colors. I loved visiting in the fall but often mised the best colors by a week or two. Now that I am back I just love it.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Mmmmm.....

I cannot imagine a life without autumn colors and winter snows.

When we ended up in southern California for 5 years, I nearly went nuts. Talk about BLAND weather!!

autumn leaves

• NOLAW
  • finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Nice view Lady Lee

I'm just back from my morning walk

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I lived for a while in Scarborough Ontario - twin cities. No beach though. Do bluffs count? oh and had a real --- drat I forgot what it is called but got my foot caught in the mud [senior moment] and started sinking. Had to have some one pull me out. Lost my shoe in there but I sure wan't going back to try to get it out.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

thanks to rip "quicksand"

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Beautiful fall pictures one and all. I have a maple tree about 40' from my kitchen window. I have been watching the progression of color over the past couple of weeks. Starting with a faint hint of yellow up on the top of one side, then oranges and reds began to move toward the middle, finally the entire tree was enveloped in vibrant color. The wind and rain have now taken about half of the leaves but it is still magnificent to look at.

Along the sides of the country road are deep purple wild flowers, golden rod and some undetermined (by me anyway lol) white flowers. The wild sumac is a blazing red. In the ponds the cattails have burst open and resemble green sticks with tufts of cotton on top. Such exquisite beauty when we take the time to really see it. Leslie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit