How would you respond?

by Tylinbrando 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

This was posted by a Facebook friend from Puerto Rico. Obviously ESL as indicated by the spelling. I find it interesting because MANY current JWs express the same sentiments.

It is Jehoah God responsible for all the unjustises in the world? Couul it be that paents are accountible for thei children? Jehovah hates the unjusticess that is happening in the world. If there are unjustices withing his organisation, does that mean Jehoah husts in his heat! If pedophiles will be jidged even witnesses hide those crimes in theis congregation? Is conti deserved justice? Do you Thin ... k Jehoah will over look at, and agree they report to the authorities? Will Jehovah perfect justice to the world and eliminate these criminals, keeping in mind that he is allmighty. Remember, in the new system he will be the jdge and eliminate bad humans as justice will prevail. Is souvertly has already proven, satan will be killed along with yhose who follow him and folow thei couse of rebelious life.

• DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

I would reply with:

"Nope."

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

no, and there is no such entity as Satan

• ziddina
    ziddina

Crap, I'd have to clean up the spelling first, so I'd be more certain as to what I was replying to...

It is [Is it??] Jehovah God [who is?] responsible for all the injustice in the world? Could it be that parents are accountable for their children? Jehovah hates the injustices that are happening in the world. If there are injustices within his organisation, does that mean Jehovah husts in his heat [did they mean, "lusts in his heart"? or "hurts in his heart"?]! If pedophiles will be judged[,] even witnesses hide those crimes in their congregation[s]? Is [Did] conti deserve justice? Do you think Jehovah will overlook ["those crimes"? Or "look at those crimes"?] at, and agree they report [those crimes, or child molestation?] to the authorities? Will Jehovah perfect justice to the world and eliminate these criminals, keeping in mind that he is allmighty [almighty? or all powerful?]. Remember, in the new system he will be the judge and eliminate bad humans as justice will prevail. Is [or "His"?] sovereignty has already proven, satan will be killed along with those who follow him and follow thei[r?] couse of rebellious life.

Crap again. The author contradicts himself, as far as I understand this comment.

The first thing I would write in response, would be a request for clarification, as the concept of Jehovah 'hurting in his heart' over predatory pedophiles' behavior in congregations is diametrically opposed to the concept of a 'god' who will supposedly 'eliminate bad humans' - but apparently NOT from the congregations.

Or maybe 'Jehovah' is just taking his own sweet time about establishing "justice" within his own organization.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Or maybe 'Jehovah' is just taking his own sweet time about establishing "justice" within his own organization

This is exactly what I pulled out of it Zid. I responded that Jehovah, YHWH, God may or may not be benevolent, but certainly an organization of Jehovah's Witnesses bearing his name have proved themselves to be wolves in lambs clothing and reserved by their own doctrine for everlasting cutting off.....

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You post 90 above is excellenT for a JW. You don't insult their God but cast the same type of light on the organization that they cast on other groups.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

The reply by the FB poster was:

My perspective on the matter is people find faults in the organization as well as faults in the JW instead of the good of it(positive and looking for the good and not bad)

I replied:

There are many good aspects to many different religions. It is where those religions fall short and follow the orders of imperfect men that innocents are victimized. Religions should eradicate any policies that protect criminals or lead to suicide. Don't you think?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit