GRAPHIC VIDEO FOOTAGE SHOWS WATCHTOWER RELIGION OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES UNDER ATTACK

by Scott77 27 Replies latest social current

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

seems pretty clear that they don't want this american control religion to infect thier country.

good for them.

seems also like the memorial blood celebration by the jdubs offended the peoples easter celebrations.

can't imagine how a blood/wine flesh/bread party where everyone passes would look to outsiders.

probably a tad bit crazy.

run them out of town, bulgaria. good ole tar and feather.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Just because JWs are presecuted, doesn't mean that they have the truth. This is nothing compared to the abuse that homosexuals have to endure in many parts of the world.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Attacks of this sort by an anarchic mob should never be condoned, no matter who is their target. Quite disgusting, I feel really sorry for the JW's who had to suffer this.

Once the mob begin to take control, God help all of us, (if there was a God).

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Watching this made me upset. I'm not ok with physical mob violence... In the hall I grew up in, not too many of the young guys were wrapped too tight. The prostestors would've been calling the cops.

But I would like to know how did JW's contribute to child suicides....

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

perhaps we will see a lot more of this thing now, a bit of mob violence, shaking up , black eye and the odd blooded nose is pretty minuscule in comparison to the terror and havoc, desolation and murder that they bring into the unsuspecting members of the public's lives worldwide, it may also act as a warning to any thinking of joining thier sick group. Fight fire with fire.

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Mob mentality is more propoganda than an actual cause. Their claims against JW's were wrong. Suicide is never encouraged, especially to children. If suicide was a requirement to JW's, THERE WOULD BE NONE! This is propogandic zealots not knowing what they are fighting for...

They had the teachings all wrong. Maybe there was some truths to what those being interviewed stated, but I don't see the reconcilitation. This will only strengthen the JW mentality of "lies and half-truths".

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

death bed suicides have contributed to thousands losing their lives , stupid parents aiding their children as well ,thank goodness the courts step in these days. WTS Hospital Liaison Members contribute to make the suicide more efficient and quicker.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Theres a side of me that would have loved to see those dubs retreat into the hall only to reemerge with enough firepower to kill everyone of those cowards. Im not a big fan of the WT but the average JW is for the most part no different than anybody else on this planet, and they certainly dont deserve that.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Seems like people from an underdeveloped society doing their best to resist a corrosive, unrelenting american religion that destroys what little culture they have, their families and their religion. I feel for them.

S

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

In a archaic and impromptu way occurrences like this broadcast on public television has the effect of making the general public aware

of the damages this particular religious cult causes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit