Help please, The original letters on both sides of rutherford taking over by force, and court documents/etc of the real reason he was jailed

by EndofMysteries 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Anybody know offhand where I can download those?

Part of my project :) I think he just printed in the golden globe or something about the takeover, if so I have access to that. But unsure where to get the pamphlet the brothers unjustly kicked out had published. Also pdfs showing the real reason for his being jailed, proving it had nothing to do with false religion but breaking government law.

• Leolaia
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Thank you very much!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

the 2nd part are just typed out ones, I need pdf of originals, but I have the names of them now so I can find it, thanks.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

There used to be a website that had original ones, pastor-russell.com, I think it was. Maybe Atlantis has them, or has posted them.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

What? How can this be the first time I'm hearing about this? Crazy.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Can I get the digest version? If it's easy, if not, I'll have to find time later to look this over. I really had never heard of it.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

digest version of what?

But yes they are very good documents. The WT says how apostates tried to take over and RUtherford cleaned them out or something to that effect. Also how false relgion or lies or something was why he was jailed.

The actual documents and truth tell a much different story :) and thankfully they had been preserved and also available to download.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

digest version of what?

Of what happened with Rutherford. As a JW, I was always told he and others were jailed for being politically neutral during the war---I don't remember the details exactly, and now this is the first time I'm hearing it had something to do with property. Or is it a different case? Anyway---I can look it up in the future when I'm more focused if it's too much to explain.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

http://www.pastor-russell.com/legacy/hs.pdf - this is what rutherford printed and distributed at conventions after kicking out the board members

original harvest siftings reviewed pdf - http://www.pastor-russell.com/legacy/hsr.pdf - this is the response or the board members side of the story when rutherford kicked them out after rutherford then printed about the matter and distributed to all the conventions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit