U.S. Marshals searching for accused child molester in Eugene, Ore. area - JW Rick McLean

by AndersonsInfo 15 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

TS, no he has never been an elder, but he was MS.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I watched the video. While not specifically identified as a JW, they scanned two documents that clearly stated Jehovah's Witness.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

They should photoshop him without the toupee and shave the stache, also with a beard, and hair and beard and no hair. Give people a few ideas, doubt he looks like that right now.

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

I live near Eugene.

I have been putting wanted posters of this fine brother in laundry mats for several years now.

Most of them have gone to Portland Oregon and nearby, but several years ago I put many of them in Eugene and the surrounding area.

I always either remove the mags left by JWs or put warning stickers on them. So I am sure the sisters/brothers who drops them off are aware of this man.

Several JWs in the Eugene area have got to be aware of this person.

• Violia
    Violia

I found this on a search. It is from 2011 but I had no idea that 5 states have refused to implement the nationwide registry. Here is the link and the current FBI most wanted. It is from the huffington post so more searching may be necessary.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/04/states-dont-meet-federal-sex-offender-laws_n_1941060.html

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

CNN... 5 minutes to go...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit