is it a forgone conclusion?

by cptkirk 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

that this jw religion was infiltrated by high ranking members of other religions at high levels? (no real point in infiltrating at low levels that is why these hearings especially crack me up)...as if some local person says something OMG I WAS stumbled COVER THEIR EARS so so so fu#$in stupid. can you imagine? OMG HE SAID AN IDEA AND NOW THAT PERSON HEARD IT OMG *tears* NOOOOOOOO, it's madness

anyway, if it is a forgone conclusion, it would be interesting to know exactly what they put into the kool-aid? you know, what was their ingredient? ie. elders are directly appointed by god? maybe that was a saboteur throwing that in there (i doubt it but just an example)

• baltar447
    baltar447

Dude, can you try posting when you're NOT drunk or high? Thanks

• baltar447
    baltar447

Just sayin' that made zero sense to me...

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

awww maybe you are drunk or high then?

• baltar447
    baltar447

Dude, even if I was drunk that shit wouldn't make sense sorry. Don't get me wrong there ARE conspiracies, but who would give a shit about "infiltrating" the JWs unless they could embezzle tons of money from them? Makes no sense.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

yeah dude, dont drink and post. this is the internet. you should be on your best behavior. this aint no joke;) but seriously, what is the use in sitting in front of a computer and not being drunk and or high? that is the only thing that make some ppls opinion even remotely interesting. cheers bud.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

you don't think there is competition between religions? yes it does make sense, you are too dumb to understand is the problem.

for those who don't know there are a group of people on this message board that are the REAL sensitive type. you know the type where you tell them they have some mustard on their lip and it embarrasses them so bad that they cry? and then they try to stab you with a steak fork. (the whole crew will undoubtedly now show up)

these people hate me! and they should, because i live to drink their tears.

• dazed but not confused
  • NOLAW
    NOLAW

Do no no bout skoul eid but this iz prime staf

• free @ last
    free @ last

THANK YOU ctptrk!!

I haven't laughed so hard in weeks. I literally rolled off the couch and ended up laughing and in tears on the floor. P

Baltar I've no idea what the OP was about either but it was very well put.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit