Scary Sign Carried By A Child At the Recent Sydney Riots

by Bangalore 10 Replies latest social current

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• glenster
    glenster

When it comes to those pushing the idea of that sign, I suppose it's to even
    up the odds.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I don't know what laws they have in Aussie, but does that not constitute Hate Speech ? Or at least violate some Law, incitement to violence or whatever ???

• Rob Crompton
    Rob Crompton

Difficult to be sure with a small image like that - but it looks photoshopped. It looks like the original messge has been brushed over and a new one written in.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Yup, Rob, and a bad photoshop job, at that!

• glenster
    glenster

The mother of a young boy photographed holding a placard bearing the slogan
    "behead all those who insult the prophet" has turned herself into police.
    http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2012/09/18/3592333.htm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Lc9wVjYJc

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

No sadly it was correct and there has been a backlash in Australia. Numerous Facebook sites were set up that sank to the same level threatening retaliation. Let me assure you that the authorities dealt with the offenders swiftly and something tells me the parents of that child will hear clicks when they answer their phone and their internet will be busy, plus there will be strange vehicles sitting across the road from their house for the future. I met somone socially who had just retired from ASIO and they gave me no details but have a very close eye (literally) on mullahs and especially the Muslim schools and teachers.

• ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks

No it wasn't photoshopped. It was printed on A4 paper and stuck onto a piece of cardboard. The police have already investigated and questioned the boys mother about it.

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

That is terrible. We know how being indoctrinated when young turns out. That is not good! - Leslie-

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

sucks

when are non-muslims going to start demonstrating against that kind of terrorism and hatred? Instead we politely let them have their say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit