Oompa, I'm sorry...

by Mr. Falcon 17 Replies latest jw friends

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

As Shawshank said... "Remember Brooks". Remember oompa.

• fortis et liber
    fortis et liber

Well said, Mr. Falcon. ~ Fortis

• unshackled
    unshackled

Great words, Falcon. I, too, regret not getting to know Oompa better. Always enjoyed his posts, hilarious sonofaB. The night that unfortunate thread was posted here I remember watching him play Wagon Wheel in a video on his FB page. I'll never hear that song again and not think of the one and only Eric Reeder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBeivizzsPc&feature=related

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

Mr Falcon,

Well said, my friend.

I am drinking to it as well. I wish I could have known him beyond his posts which were almost always a perfect balance of charm, wit, humor, and just enough pain to make it relatable to me.

Here's to Oompa!

• ammo
    ammo

To Oompa

I can't stop thinking about you, you have become the final nail in the watchtower coffin for me.

x

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Eric, I have lost two other dear ones, besides you, my friend, I miss you all,

Andrea,

John,

and now Eric,

three times now I have dropped the ball and not recognized when the time was right to ask my friend, "What can I do?"

From the other side, Promise me this one thing, help me understand when to help

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Mr Falcon, how have you been lately? Are you alright dude....talk to us brother...

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Last week friday was a year since my uncle died. Then there was Eric's death.

I sat up and drank a few double whiskeys in their memory. Toasting them both, hoping that whatever happens when we die, it was better off than here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit