Crisis of Conscience PDF

by loosie 8 Replies latest jw friends

• loosie
    loosie

I thought I saw on here a link for the online version of Crisis of Conscience. I thought I marked it but now I can't find it. Can anybody help me out?

Thanks

Luci

• loosie
    loosie

woo hoo I found it. Here it is for anyone else who might be interested.

[removed]

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Dude.

I don't think this is for free.

Rays wife could surely use the measly 10.00 she gets when a person buys the download properly.

It's the best money you will ever spend.

NJY

• Recovery
    Recovery

I was also wondering if someone has it in PDF/epub format as well. The scribd version is useful but can only be read from a computer. It is also impossible to annotate and could be taken down at any time (thus unreliable).

• jeandeau
    jeandeau

link to commentary press, http://www.commentarypress.com/Detail/eng_crisis_e.html

I purchased the PDF for less than 10 dollars on this site, set up by Ray Franz I believe, and enjoy the book COC on my computer. A friend gave me In Search Of Christian Freedom soft cover. It changed my life, for the better. Much better.

• smiddy
    smiddy

For a person who has abandoned christianity and the the bible which of Ray Franz`s books would you recommend .

just asking

smiddy

P.S. When I was still in I was given C.O.C. to read ,and this is going back about 20 years ago , when I hadn`t quite made the break , and I dont remember a great deal about it except at the time I thought along the lines of ,oh yeah another disgruntled witness , sour grapes type of thing. (initially I thought it was Fred Franz which got my attention )

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

After reading CofC I had my doubts as to whether In Search Of Christian Freedom would be worth reading - I had abandoned Christianity a long time ago. But I found it equally absorbing and highlighted further the gap between what Christ was all about and what Jehovah's Witnesses now are. I wouldn't chose between them, they are both brilliant.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

.... in my case

Crisis of Conscience put the pieces together and verified Watch Tower wasn't what I thought (and hoped)

In Search of Christian Freedom put the nail in the coffin and helped me move past the ... "where do I go now?" question

• strypes
    strypes

I just spent the last 13 hours reading it. In a word..Awesome! Where do I send my ten dollars? Is his wife still at the address in Alabama that is listed on Ray's letters in the book?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit