Did you knew the Watchtower has now a Airline? Go see it here...

by BluePill2 15 Replies latest jw friends

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Been away. Busy with Life

But had to share this piece of stupidity. Flying freely over the evil world wide web I found this image from a recent Gilead graduation festival (or whatever they call the crap feast now):

GO GILEAD

One million Dollar question: Who would fly with a crappy airline called "Go Gilead"?

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

By the way, this is where I got this valuable piece of history:

http://macsdowell.wordpress.com/category/travel/

They have pictures of some new property that was bought and obviously this guy says the GB$$$ will move out of Crooklyn in 4 years.

Is this news? Or old light?

• BreathoftheIndianNose
    BreathoftheIndianNose

Is this for real? I feel kind of stupid asking about it. But I have been dumbfounded by the watchtowers actions before. Is it an illustration or is it literal? I need to know!

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Judging by the size of the jet... We are looking at what? A 200-500 million dollar aircraft? For Giliad? I don't think so. (Not to mention the airport behind it with runway too close and at the wrong angle for a genuine takeoff)

It is just a silly illustration - WT Dreams of grandure if you will. In an ideal Watchtower world - nobody would have sufficient education to build a sophisticated flying machine... not even a single jet engine. I sincerely doubt most JWs know the basic process of creating an aluminum can.

Good JW's keep looking "up" instead of "down" for answers - so they miss the obvious answers sitting right under their feet.

- Lime

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Hahahaha, BreathoftheIndianNose, I just had to laugh because we have seen so much crap coming from our old friends at WT$, that we would take anything as stupid as this for granted.

Nope, this is some kind of illustration. They would crash the planes. The University of Awake doesn't teach aerodynamics, physics and engineering. Unfortunately reading "Observing the World" is a lousy way to learn how to fly a plane. If it worked like that, by now I could fly the Space Shuttle, naked and drunk. Nope. Doesn't work. Awake will keep you dumb like a rock.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I went over there to look at the Go Gilead jet and found myself reading down the page in horrified fascination.

During my JW time i met several Giliad graduates. Oh dear. It brought it all back....

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

I like how they chose to the same sort of clip-art you might see in a business's executives meeting.

"Look at this modern concept you clearly understand. Now let's rehash for the millionth time stories about fishermen and shepards from the bronze age, discussing unfulfilled prophecies from thousands of years ago and talking snakes... and pretend that we are acheiving something new and amazing."

- Lime

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

HintOfLime: I love you! > Hahahaha:

I sincerely doubt most JWs know the basic process of creating an aluminum can. Good JW's keep looking "up" instead of "down" for answers - so they miss the obvious answers sitting right under their feet.

How true!

Sorry Chariklo for bringing back horror images to your mind. Please switch over to this. Off you go and enjoy your new freedom ;)

free

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Mmm, thanks BluePill2!

Jellybabies! So many wisecracks come to mind as I look at that picture. Cannibalism, for one...and who was the TV cop who loved jellybabies? not Kojak, he was lollipops....was it Columbo?

• A question
    A question

Who wants a ride in the witness heap?

BluePill2 you have a PM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit