Dexter Cometh! ...........and other delicious character actors you'd like to spend the night with.

by Cuebert 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• youngbro
    youngbro

I have man crushes on Rhys Ifans in Anonymous and Ramin Karimloo in Phantom of the Opera,

but since I am not into guys:

Sierra Boggess as Christine in Phantom of the Opera

Natalie Portman as Padme

more later, maybe.

• youngbro
    youngbro

I have man crushes on Rhys Ifans in Anonymous and Ramin Karimloo in Phantom of the Opera,

but since I am not into guys:

Sierra Boggess as Christine in Phantom of the Opera

Natalie Portman as Padme

more later, maybe.

• Cuebert
    Cuebert

Twitch,

My apolgies. I haven't seen the movie for a long time. :(

Mad Men is pretty amazing. I think the way everyone chain smokes and drinks cocktails all day long is hilarious!

Glander....don't judge. It's the intensity more than the looks. That's what I find attractive.

Female crushes do not include Laura Dern or Juliette Lewis.

Charlize Theron (anything except her Monster role...blech!) is my full on female crush.

I forgot to include Jon Stewart in List o' Crushes. He makes me laugh every night before I got to bed.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Speaking of Dexter, I would totally bat for the other team for the woman who played the girlfriend who tried to burn everyone to death...

hold on-

Looked her up: Jaime Murray

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

The best thing about Mad Men is Christina Hendricks. Mmmmmmmmmmm.....redheads with enormous cans......

• Glander
    Glander

Did you catch Hendricks in the movie "Drive"? Wow.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Ohhh yeah. Great movie, to boot.

• Cuebert
    Cuebert

She truly is Jessica Rabbit in human form. Pretty delicious.

• Cuebert
    Cuebert

@Kudra,

LILA! Yikes! That one was a whole different kind of crazy.....love that. Especially in contrast to Rita. Rita was so unequivocally..........good. And Lila, Lila was just super naughty and slightly left of center in the sanity department.

• samparker
    samparker

yeah nice movie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit