Attention Lurkers... Monday, October 1, 2012 is the 98th anniversary of Jesus' rulership!!!

by Calebs Airplane 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

“The Gentile Times have ended!”
    Why has reding this expression just brought up a whole kingdom song I had completely forgotten about?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Wait, Was it October 1st or 2nd that he made that announcement?
  • Half banana
    Half banana
    When I read the sacred pronouncements of the leading lights of the WT org I am reminded of the total and utter waste of time it is to listen to that worthless corporation. EVERYTHING they say is either misleading or wrong.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

Let us assume it was on Friday, October 2nd, 1914.

Click here to calculate how long it's been since Russell entered the Bethel dining room and announced to the Bethel family: “The Gentile Times have ended; their kings have had their day.”

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

102nd Anniversary of Jesus' rulership is coming in a few days. Are you prepared?

• sir82
    sir82

So apparently we are about to enter the 3rd year of the 2nd century of the period that Jesus named "the last centuries".

What's that? You think he said "last days"?

Oh no, no, no. You misunderstood. He clearly said "the last centuries". Evidently he was indicating that his "invisible presence" would span multiple overlapping generations across centuries of time.

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou
    Sir82 He clearly said "the last centuries".

Where exactly?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit