47 year old Florida woman (who looks 25) discovers weird trick to get rid of JWs!

by moshe 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Glander
    Glander

no! where?

bear breasts?

grizzly bear nursing, mother grizzly bears nursing, brown bears nursing

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

There was less light, brothers!!

Bulb

Golden Age, 24th March 1926 p404

1926 " Negative Gravitation .. new discovery .. radiant energy .. radio-activity .. Many have wondered how accidents would be avoided during Christ's kingdom, since we are told that nothing shall then hurt or destroy. Most accidents are due to gravitation and its effects. Falling from airplanes.. may be avoided by an individual negative gravity device. Scientists tell us that there is enough atomic energy in a finger-nail to propel a battleship. The people of the future may carry a little of this energy around with them, and i f they fall down an elevator shaft they can let themselves down easy. Then they can turn a little more on and go back up.

You can call this the truth
    Awake! - In its edition of December 8, 1968, on p. 21 and 22:
    "Although thousands of corneal transplants are performed each year ... There are those, such as Jehovah's Christian witnesses, considering all transplants between humans as cannibalism ....
    Simply a JW could go blind or lack of vision

• Jaime l de Aragon
    Jaime l de Aragon

And deaths that have caused these sons fucking hell, who do they claim?

And they would sacrifice their sons and their daughters to demons . . a thing that I had not commanded and that had not come up into my heart .”— Jeremiah 7:30 , 31 .

blood

• moshe
    moshe

My heart breaks everytime I see that WT cover.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit