THIS BOARD ROCKS!!!

by bluesapphire 11 Replies latest jw friends

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I am so impressed with all these threads lately. Just don't feed the trolls and we do really well.

I love you all!

• mindfield
    mindfield

True, true...

On one side, we have these really smart people writing in-depth essays, and on the other we have "fluff" posts, things that made you laugh and smile. Both of these kinds of posts balance each other.

And that's a good thing. - Martha Stewart

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

(((((((((bluesapphire and mindfield)))))))))

• TR
    TR

This board has got to be the rockinest board ever! I LIKE TO

ROCK!

TR

UADNA- Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- WA

• greven
    greven

thumbs up!!!

never been to a better one!!

"Fear is strange soil. Mainly it grows obedience like corn, which grows in rows and makes weeding easy. But sometimes it grows the potatoes of defiance, which flourish underground."
    -from "Small Gods" by Terry Pratchett-

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

WELL DONE EVERYBODY!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• patio34
    patio34

Thanks for this great thread, BlueS! The Board has been very interesting and civil lately.

It's a great place to have my morning coffee with!! And thanks to the proprietor, Simon!

Pat
    UADNA-CA(Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-California)

• waiting
    waiting

KUDOS ALL AROUND!!!!

This will change too.....but perhaps will be able to bounce back faster.

Sometimes when things are out of kilter, the pendalum swings widely far left, then right. When things are leveling out, the swings aren't near as wide, making a much more mellow place.

Thanks to Simon and us.

waiting

• Amazing
    Amazing

Yea!!! Baby!!! and it's gonna rock some more --- when we sing 'Ding Dong the wicked Witchtower is dead!'

Following Bible principles, we will avoid trying to live - or demand others to live - by an extensive and rigid set of dos and don'ts that go beyond the teachings of the Bible. The Watchtower, 4-15-02, pg 22, pp 15

• Beans
    Beans

I ROCK THE PARTY THAT ROCKS THE PARTY !!!

WHERE ELSE CAN YOU HAVE FUN LIKE THIS?

BEANS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit