Can we change adjust our usernames? I don't need help any more to believe.

by HelpMeBelieve 6 Replies latest jw friends

• HelpMeBelieve
    HelpMeBelieve

I've heard enough to make my stomach sick, childish talk from two-faced liars, hipocritical "the friends" "the bestest people on earth", blah blah blah!

The rampant gossip is breaking me down, I think there is no such thing as a "best friend" in thee Watchtower Universe of pulp fiction. Slander, malicious bitter back-biting.

Change my name to "Seven Sleepers of Ephesus"? "The Nine Sleepers of New York?" "Mr-T-and-the-Foo-Fighters"?

The Seven Sleepers woke up to a World without the relentless persecution of the Christian faith and freedom to believe.

• cantleave
    cantleave

No you can't change your user name - otherwise I would have changed mine long ago.....

• HelpMeBelieve
    HelpMeBelieve

Bummer, Ray's sound and rational discussion sunk my battleship! No need for help believing, his three elders had no idea what they believe or don't believe!

The Organization helped me develop a partial reading habit of the Bible with their aids. Opening the Bible in between classes, using the U's learning resource center, classes on world religion are opening up this gray matter!

• HelpMeBelieve
    HelpMeBelieve

I have lots of homework to jumble and these "Red Bulls and Red Cheetos" are ripping my stomach into pieces.

Are there any Math Majors on JWN, check "Stochastic Calculus" out, it's gonna make your mind pop!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

And that is why cantleave is cantleavehasleft on other sites!

• HelpMeBelieve
    HelpMeBelieve

Change is coming "NoDontHelpMeBeliveFreeMeNow!"? "NoNeed2HelpMeIamOk" Changing it asap! ty and back to study, this math won't get done on it's own :)

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You can have spaces you know.... Just make a new account with a new email addy and jobs done.

Just a thought...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit