Young People Ask DVD highlights

by DATA-DOG 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Jehovah cares about how many hours you don't put in field circus when he feels you could have. This means that, if you put in 200 hours a month and Jehovah sees you took 15 minutes to do something he could have done without you doing, he will beat you up for that extra 15 minutes.

And Jehovah is stingy with what he leaves you with. You might be made to need 8 hours' sleep per night to function optimally. However, people can adjust to function on 4 hours' sleep. It does take a great toll on one's health, you are not feeling anywhere near up to par, and it is not good. But Jehovah snottily retorts "You need to make the adjustment" anyways. You are in pain? Jehovah expects you to do as much with the pain as you could have without. Sheer willpower is supposed to be enough to make up for not having the ability--Jehovah simply doesn't care.

If Jehovah thinks it's bad now, just wait until the full force of the energy crisis hits. Jehovah's attitude is that if you can walk (and do so through sheer willpower), you have to do the field circus anyways. It could be 55 o C outside, or you could be tired from not getting enough sleep. If you could do it with plenty of gas, you should be able to do it without gas. Besides, you can always do gas stations and pxxx off motorists who are already pxxxed that they have to wait all day for gas, by placing wastes of paper with them.

• clarity
    clarity

You are so right ... remember the old saying ..."fair weather christians".

That beauty was flung at us at every service mtg!

>

Oh yeah if Andre can wade across alligator infested ponds

to get his service hours in .....then you lazy bu@%#$$ can

get out there in that pi$$ing down rain!

>

When fade started, I told them, that if I go out d2d in future, I'll call them,

so don't call me for HOURS anymore ..... wow that was it for me!

>

0 contact from elders after that .... and "incidental" shunning" began!

NO HOURS = person NO GOOD.

What a joke

clarity

• tornapart
    tornapart

Thanks DD... love you too bro...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit