Bryant Family Memorial Service

by dungbeetle 22 Replies latest jw friends

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Talk about straining the gnat and gulping the camel....Jesus said to love your neighbor as yourself.

No even the WATCHTOWER can brag about this concerning their own members.

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• Will Power
    Will Power

Here is a quick/partial history of baptists for Yardif:

Baptist churches were born out of the English Reformation movement of the early 1600’s. (a lot older than JWs)

As Smyth studied the New Testament, he became convinced that the practice of infant baptism was erroneous. He contended that baptism should be administered only to those who professed repentance of their sins. (sounds similar)

While some attempt to find a shadowy image of the Baptist Church earlier in Christian history, (WT always trying to connect)

Some of the “links” in the “chain” which our Baptist friends attempt to trace, back to the time of John, were so radically different in theology from today’s Baptists that it is amazing that a connection would ever be asserted. (outcome of WT trying to connect to 1st century Christians)

In about 1638, a separate group was formed by John Spilsbury; they were known as Particular Baptists, adhering to the strict Calvinistic view that Jesus died only for the “elect,” i.e., those chosen to be saved by God before the foundation of the world. By 1644, this group had committed itself to baptism by immersion. (sounds familiar)

AND like the baptists, JWs flew the flag as a sign of support for democracy and freedom. (When their religion was just getting started that is)

Funny how all these historical "BREAK-A-WAYS" (apostate) from christianity hold so many ideas similar to the JWs.

BUT JWs are NOT like the baptists who felt compassion for complete strangers. They teach that shunning IS the way to show love and support, and if your family is destroyed in the process, you are the one that deserved it.

Do unto others. Love thy neighbor.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

another shamesless bttt for our european friends just getting up right now.

As I go to bed tonight I'm thinking of those little ones whose voices we can't hear right now. And I'm hoping that tomorrow afternoon at 3:30 pm PST, that church room is filled to overflowing with flowers and people.

God's littlest angels....

Sleep well.

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit