One Random Dude's Conclusion about the WTBTS based on an Awake he Got

by AuntBee 13 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

When my jw first got involved with the cult I remember one article about how to wash your hands after you use the toilet. Seriously? a so called religious mag has to devote and entire article to this?! my jw thought it might be good for those in 3rd world countries, sigh. um, yeah, like 3rd world countries where some villages do not even have clean water to drink? I'm sure the locals would really appreciate the 'help' from the borg about washing their hands.

I then pointed out religions/volunteers that actually go and put clean water systems in for villages who do not have access to clean drinking water vs the wt who only hands out their rags, if he lived there which 'religion' would he rather have come visit?

• AuntBee
    AuntBee

Kurtbethel - I'm kind of out of the loop on Awake magazine - around here they just give out WTs. Are all those images real? Even the one of the guy on his laptop in the igloo? Or are they just designed as part of the guy's parody?

• perfect1
    perfect1

Does The WTS have any trained graphic designers.

This stuff is so bad- and it hasnt changed in 20 years!

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Kurtbethel - I'm kind of out of the loop on Awake magazine - around here they just give out WTs. Are all those images real? Even the one of the guy on his laptop in the igloo? Or are they just designed as part of the guy's parody?

Those are actual images from the February 2012 Awake!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit