National Geographic Mag Finds Shamus100 in Borneo!!!!

by finallysomepride 39 Replies latest jw friends

• finallysomepride
  • shamus100
    shamus100

I don't live in that god forsaken place anymore so stuff it you caged animal.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

nice to see you too shampoo100

• shamus100
    shamus100

If you weren't a stinky gorilla I"d say nice to see you too. >:O Still polluting my terrotory with your stench, eh?

How are things down under?

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

so so for this highly evolved chimp, thanks for asking, and you, still enjoying winter sports 12 months of the year?

• shamus100
    shamus100

As a matter of fact, no. It is beautiful here - plus 26, the fall is a wonderous time of year with the leaves changing and the maple trees being harvested of their tree blood for the annual maple syrup tree blood pancake orgy. The rivers are crystal clear and the fishing is superb.

What's going on down there? Have the snakes come in from the hills and left the neighbourhoods deserted from fear of being bitten / eaten?

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

snakes ran one over yesterday

• shamus100
    shamus100

Blasted creatures. I ran over one in Vietnam on my motorcycle. >:O It didn't like it. I also nearly stepped on one.

Oh, I'm so glad that I live in a wonderful place that has no agressive creatures other than marmots and polar bears.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

no dingo has eaten me yet, thank god

• shamus100
    shamus100

Thank goodness. Watch out for your babies, though..

Have the killer spiders started their annual migration yet across the land? I always remembered that - people screaming, fleeing into their homes while the line of the spiders would swiftly move forward.

Ah, yes, just out today going to do some fishing. Nothing will kill me today.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit