Largest BOE File Now Updated as of May-2015!

by Atlantis 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

If you downloaded the largest BOE file ever compiled a few months ago, then delete it and download this new one which has been updated with even more BOEs.

This is not the last time you will see a post like this. Every time the BOE file receives 20 to 25 more BOE letters, it will be updated with those new BOEs and reposted.

Click the link below and then click the green download button.
    Atlantis!
  • naeuca
    naeuca

Atlantis

Thank you. I'm unable to open this and the last one that you had sent out some time ago. I have tried many times and it just will not work for me. The file is large. Is there any way you can separate with a few links so it's smaller size on each link?

thank you

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    Updated my links. Thanks.
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

naeuca:

I can not separate the file! It is a standard Adobe PDF file and if you downloaded it, then you should be able to double click on it and open it. If you can't, then you may have a problem with your pdf reader.

There has to be something that is not working on your end because, everyone else seems to be able to open the file just fine.

If I sent you a CD with the file on it you still would not be able to open it if there is a problem with your reader. I have Adobe 10 Reader which is old by now, and it opens it just fine.

You could try deleting the pdf reader you have and installing another one.

Atlantis!

• CloseTheDoor
    CloseTheDoor
    Thank you.
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

Atlantis, it's asking for a code to unlock.

Please provide.

Thank you for your contribution.

• average joe
    average joe
    hmm i cant even download it i can see the file but its grayed out. It looks like its asking for a code. Thanks man
  • careful
    careful
    Yep, a code is needed to DL! Please provide or reload without a code needed.
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    The file sharing site has exceeded its downloading bandwidth for a free account
  • Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit