If your salvation was dependent on Karaoke....

by VioletAnai 23 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Which song would you give your absolute best - standing ovation - performance?

I would sing Green Day's Waiting.....I can sing that really good...I'd be guaranteed a place in paradise!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• Kep
    Kep

Hi ya Vi,
    I would be singing Little River Band - Cool Change.
    Maybe we could do a duet....
    Then we might end up on the GB
    Kep

• rekless
    rekless

"I Did It My Way"

Hell is truth seen too late. H.G.Adams

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Kep babe:

We could sing Bat outta Hell together. Or how about Get Off by Brother Prince? Maybe a song by Jehovah Kill???? Euw, I'm gunna cop it for that one!

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If it depended on my singing, I'd be damned for sure!

but I'd give em hell with,say
    "Won't get fooled again" The Who
    "Always look on the bright side of life"
    "Knocking on Heavens door" 'cos it's playing now

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

First off, I would be in deep trouble!

Secondly, if I really had to do it, I think I would use Country Joe McDonald & The Fish, "We're All Gonna Die Rag."

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Simon
    Simon

I'd be damned too I think.

Probably something by His Bobness (Mr Dylan) or else an old crooners song such as "Volare"

• Beans
    Beans

Menne sind Schweinne,Translated from German-Men are Pigs!!!

Beans

• sunstarr
    sunstarr

"I'll Be" by Edwin McCain.

Great song.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

You have named my second choice, Simon. I too am a big Dylan fan (how can anyone not be?) If karaoking Dylan, Positively 4th Street would have to be my first choice.

Of course, I would have to dedicate it to the JWs I have known in the past and present.

"You got a lot of nerve, to say you are my friend. When I was down, you just stood there grinning!
    You got a lot of nerve to you'll lend a helping hand, You just want to be on the side that is winning!"

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit