Society interferes in marriage AGAIN.

by dmouse 18 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

It never ceases to amaze me how the WTS considers itself 'clean'. What a joke. It makes statement that make it sound like these thing just don't happen in Gods 'clean' org. What a crock.

TR- UADNA
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America)

I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way.
    --Robert Frost, 1935

• SYN
    SYN

This is just TOO funny. It's OK to molest kids (if there are < 2 witnesses), but it's a HORRIBLE SIN to do anything even remotely naughty in bed. *SIGH*

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• Gopher
    Gopher

W Penwell,

Your story is entirely believable. Your JW wife seems to have loved the organization more than she did you!! Or at least, put them ahead of you... How twisted is that? And how can she even enjoy life like that?

I hope and believe you'll find someone who will love you for who you are, and won't let stupidity get in the way!!

-J.R.

This post was not evaluated by any mental health professionals.
    Any opinions expressed are those of a fuzzy, cuddly rodent.

• picosito
    picosito

Watchtower Bile and Schmuck Society.

• chezza
    chezza

Hi Dmouse,
    You got it in a nutshell, it is a masterpiece of bullshit, we all know that the wtbts do get involved in the private lives of the dubs after all they love to gossip and have something to talk about at their grand poohbah meetings, oops i mean elders meetings.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I can't think of very many JW men who treated their wives with honor!

I know more worldly marriages where the spouses are truly "best friends"!

• Perry
    Perry

Dakota Red Wrote:

As they left to attend their latest bout of heavy brainwashing, I was told, "maybe one day you will see what you have done." I take that to mean that the wife has condemned me to die soon, at armegeddon. If it ever does come, I think maybe she will realize what she has done.
    I totally feel for you man. That must be a very difficult position to be in. Are you guys able to have a normal relationship outside of a religious context? Or, does the JWdom seem to effect every aspect of your relationship.

I mean if she is constantly looking at you as a walking corpse, how much fun can that be? Have yall discussed this?

• rekless
    rekless

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    19…They do not abuse their wives physically or verbally, do not insist on degrading sexual practices, and do not dishonour their wives by flirting with other women…Jehovah’s organisation is also blessed by having an abundance of faithful Christian wives who are loyal to God and his laws. All such men and women know what Gods hates, and they think and act accordingly.

this is bull sh!t, my daughter spent the night with us because her elder husband was verbally abusing both her and my grand kids.

The family name is Nick Pedro his wife is BRENDA Pedro lives in Clearlake, California neither one speakes to me now... not even their kids, my grand children.
    They, (the mother& father of my grandkids) are also simi-alcoholics.
    and he takes prozac just to function. What an elder.

Hell is truth seen too late. H.G.Adams

• Solace
    Solace

They must be having major issues with witnesses leaving because of their non believing spouses lately. They seem to have periods where its important to marry in the Org. But then its not such a big deal somtimes as long as they are studying. Oh, who knows anymore. They flip flop so much.
    My family wasnt too worried when I married a catholic because most of the women in my family married non believers and managed to get the guys baptized within a couple years.
    Well, lookie how things turned out instead!
    I guess things dont always go as planned. Thank God!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit