Has Erica Rodriguez had her baby?

by Sunspot 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Does anyone know if Erica has had her baby yet?

It was made known to me a couple of months ago that she could really use some help with things for her new baby and I SO wanted to help out.

I've crocheted a few things for the "new arrival" and haven't heard a word about her in quite a while. I'd like to send these things to her, but I don't know 1) if the baby has been born yet, 2)if everything went "smoothly" and all is well, and 3) HOW do I go about
    getting the package TO her?

This is hard to "put the right way", but if there IS a problem (I'm struggling here folks) and something went wrong, I'd be heartsick if I DID get an address and sent the things to her and then find out....wow, this is very difficult to write......(sigh)

Does anyone have ANY news on this so I know how to proceed with this? I would really appreciate some input on this. Please?

Any suggestions out there?

Shredded families and ruined lives;
    The WBTS has MUCH to answer for......

Hugs,

Sunspot

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

The following is an email that was sent out on the silentlambs list. If you wish to send aything please send it to, silentlambs, PO Box 311, Calvert City, KY 42029, I will make sure she gets it.

I am happy to announce that on 3-4-02 Erica gave birth to a healthy baby boy. He weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and is doing fine. Erica had some complications afterward but has pulled through and is doing fine at this time. She wanted to let you all know how much she appreciates the kind support and assistance that has been given. To date I have forwarded donations in the amount of $365.00 with different ones contributing from across North America. She also has received clothing and new baby items which have been very helpful. She had very little to start out with and your donations have assisted greatly in that regard. Just a few days ago the doctor said for them to be able to circumcise the baby they needed $150 up front. When I called Erica that day after checking the mail I had gotten checks in exactly that amount. It is good to help those in need and certainly even more so those who have been victims of abuse. It means much to feel you have support from friends you have never met yet know they care.

Through silentlambs we support those like Erica and many others who thought they were alone. Last night I spoke to a brother who spent six years in bethel in the 1990’s. He just found the silentlambs website and was stunned to read of all the stories. His Uncle molested him and his two brothers when they were small. His family tried to bribe him into silence with an inheritance, they tell him he will die at Armageddon for not protecting God’s organization. His Uncle has yet to pay for his crimes against children, while this large witness family waits on Jehovah. This is just one of so many calls I receive each week.

Thanks you for your kind support and hopefully we will make a difference for the children.

Regards,

bill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit