Recovery and Elephant

by tornapart 14 Replies latest jw friends

• tornapart
    tornapart

Would love to see them debating in a thread with each other....

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

It may happen "soon".

• Recovery
    Recovery

Who?

• still thinking
    still thinking

good idea..I'd like to watch that too....

• Emery
    Emery

It would be the most epic circular reasoning battle ever.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Aren't they the same person ?

• james_woods
    james_woods

I volunteer to keep debate time with the Troll Clock...

• tornapart
    tornapart

They have got to meet each other first... unless as Phizzy says they are one and the same... which would be interesting.....as he asks himself questions and refuses to answer...

Here you are James as you like both cats and troll clocks...

• james_woods
    james_woods

Perhaps this particular Troll Clock needs to be a sundial with a stone inscription of the start time on the pedestal, Tornapart.

Adopted Cat thinks that it will be running for quite a while.

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious

Those two aren't. Here to debate with each other, they're here to slay the apostates and their LIES!

And honestly, I'm really glad they're both here. Recovery seems to put forward SOME good points, and as far as I've read, the best I've seen that the society would be able to put forward. Unfortunately, though his info and excuses explanations are good, his reasoning skills seem to be much like a watchtower study. Lots of circular reasoning.I m not qualified to get into one of those threads, but even with my limited critical thinking skills it's easy to see. Keep it up though recovery! Just before you came on the scene I remember thinking that he need another DJeggnogg.

Elephant likes to jump in on the lighter threads, and derail the hell out of them with red herrings. I've really enjoyed debating with him, but it's hard to keep it all on point. I do, however like to see a believer who isn't just here to be a snarky dick.

To both of you, I wish you all the best in your apostate slaying conquests. I wish I could have stuck to the theology of the JWs as well as you! It can't be easy to come on here and see all these things written about your beloved Org. Please know that your input is greatly appreciated. Is nice to have JW apologists who aren't arrogant assholes like DJ was, and not a hit and run like nanananana.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit