JWs in France will get off to a good start in 2013

by Calebs Airplane 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The year 1925 got off to a good enough start, with the French Watch Tower magazine being enlarged from 12 to 16 pages. -Yearbook 1980 page 61.

88 years later...

2013 will get off to a good start with FRENCH WT rag being reduced from 32 to only 16 pages...

• shamus100
    shamus100

YAAAAY!!! :D

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I love satire!

• shamus100
    shamus100

>:O

Hither, child. I'll show you 'satire'.

• blondie
    blondie

irony?

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Still 4 pages to go till 2025!

• Joker10
    Joker10

Awake, not the WT, will be reduced to 16 pages

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Joker10 >> The public edition of The Watchtower will also be reduced from 32 pages to 16 pages.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Great news!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Good. Now if only they could reduce the level of binding they do to your soul once you get baptized. A full 9 fold affirmation ritual to bind your soul, and I am sure other "brothers(??)" are doing their own rituals (whether they know it or not) further binding you to Jehovah. This can prevent you from having your soul available to dedicate to anyone else if you find Jehovah fails to give you more than Trouble. Not to mention, if this dedication reaches the astral, it is forever and is just about impossible to extricate yourself from. Those people often leave the cancer only to return much later, or are later born into it and then forced to waste their lives in it repeatedly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit