Motion Request re: September 3, 2012 BOE letter for Speakers and Translators at District Conventions

by RubaDub 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Atlantis ...

Thank you for posting the September 3, 2012 BOE letter regarding recommendations for speakers and translators at the District Conventions.

I, Rub a Dub, as a member of JWN in good standing, make a motion that the we [JWN] recommend that the interpreter for American Sign Language at the next District Convention to be the cute little brother from the Society's Masturbation Video. We give him an "A" in all categories.

If approved, the request will be sent to the Circuit Overseer.

Does anyone wish to second the motion?

Rub a Dub

• finally awake
    finally awake

I'll second that motion, although I'm lacking a penis so it probably doesn't count LOL

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    I'll second that motion, although I'm lacking a penis so it probably doesn't count

finally awake ...

That's fine. The penis issue is not the deciding factor here.

Just as long as we are united in our desire to have the little cute guy doing the ASL translation, I'm sure we can influence the CO.

BTW, my wife and I decided to sit in the ASL section if the little guy is translating at our next District Convention.

Rub a Dub

• finally awake
    finally awake

Maybe I should buy myself a prosthetic penis. I really want to "handle the mikes" LOL

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ah, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

You guys are awful...

• loosie
    loosie

I will wear a fake strap on if that means I can vote at the meetings.

• HelpMeBelieve
  • HelpMeBelieve
    HelpMeBelieve

I missed this, can you update what this topic is about for anyone who has showed up in the last couple of weeks?

• JW GoneBad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit