Truth Defender, DEFEATED!

by Danielson 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Danielson
    Danielson

What an ass! This dude couldn't even stay on the board for two days without getting booted out!!!Hats off to Simon for his sensibility and quick response time! Well I guess thats all I have to say, I'm going out tonite, BYE Ya'ALL!!!!!

• Simon
    Simon

hmmnn ... interesting - especially as you both post from the same computer !

• Danielson
    Danielson

U got me Simon! Sorry Peps just an experiment. Sorry Simon, I love U!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Simon.
    BWAAA hahaha.
    "Truth defender VICTORIOUS".
    (thats you, by the way)
    Maybe you should do like over at "purelanguage", noones allowed on the board unless they are "recommended" by an established poster.
    Haha.
    Or "great crowd" where you have to register your name, cong and baptism date so they can check to make sure youre not an apostate.
    Double Lol.

• Scully
    Scully

Danielson:

All I can say is that I'm very, very disappointed.

Love, Scully

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Why Scully?

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

.........Is it just me or is any one else getting tired of this multiple personas (sp) trouble making crap? ........I am Jedd, and only Jedd and there is no other class

• Scully
    Scully

SixofNine:

I guess because Danielson didn't come across like the other "trolls" and I kinda felt like I'd made another new friend here.

Bugs the heck out of me when someone turns out to be a hypocrite.

Love, Scully

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Simon,

Is there a way for the system to recognize an IP address before a second ID is created? That might save you the trouble of trying to figure out if someone's for real.

BTW - thanks for all the hard work you do around here. You're a dream! And Angharad is pretty cool for putting up with us too. I can't say I'd be so sweet if my hubby were distracted by a bunch of weirdos like us.

Andi

• Simon
    Simon

It's a balancing act between handling the cases where two people genuinely use the same PC, where once person thinks it's fun to make work for me by creating extra accounts and 'having a laugh' and where someone is out to cause mischief and disrupt the forum.

I like ot err on the side of caution and that does mean that some slip through the net (although you never see the ones that don't make it her do you?).

Please be aware that there are many different people that may want to disrupt this forum for their own particular reason. I can only remind people not to respond to known trolls which helps me.

I will be introducing a post/member rating system soon which will make it easier for the community in general to take some action against people who do this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit