Look what became of Sparlock!

by Chariklo 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Poor Sparlock! Poor Caleb, even!

For a few brief weeks...was it even for as long as a few brief weeks?...Sparlock enjoyed fleeting fame with his own page on Wikipedia. I just checked to see what had happened to it.

The ultimate ignominy. It has become "Become Jehovah's Friend-Listen, Obey and Be Blessed!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah%27s_Witnesses_publications#Become_Jehovah.27s_Friend.E2.80.94Listen.2C_Obey.2C_and_Be_Blessed

It's a brief afterthought near the foot of the page, looking as if it's an official part of Watchtower propaganda...which actually, I suppose, it was.

What a turn-off. What a let-down.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I added a link to jwfacts.com at the bottom...

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Such is the life of an internet meme, making a mayfly's lifespan seem Methuselean .

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Put sparlock into one of those 3d printers and start printing sparlock action figures

• ziddina
    ziddina

I've got a "Sparlock" T-shirt!! Bought it before the Watchtower lawyers shut THAT operation down, too...

• IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

I tried creating a Sparlock entry at Wikipedia. It took a while, but they finally deleted it.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Sparlock has passed on to the realm of knock offs, last stop before obscurity. This one is named Mr. Sparlockle.

Mr. Sparlockle cheap Sparlock knock off

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

overreaction

http://scottleblog.wordpress.com

The Odd Life of Jehovah's Witnesses

• cedars
    cedars

Don't give up on Sparlock just yet. He can pop up in some unexpected places!

morris and sparlock

Cedars

• Nambo
    Nambo

He needs to get with the latest Watchtower Fad if he wants to remain in the limelight.

"Caleb!, what are you doing!, who tought you to do that!!!"

"Sparlock did Mummy, Sparlock the Wanking Wizard!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit