Well the Mark Sanderson thing is official...

by Botzwana 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

How does one post a pic here? Anyways a sister just forwarded me a picture of current governing body members and this guy was included.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Find an image hosting site (like imageshack.us), upload the photo, and the site will provide you with a link. You can then add the image here using the link you got and it will show up. I'd be interested to see what photo they used of him.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Mentioned as "newly appointed member of the Governing Body" in Watch Tower video about 133rd Gilead Class, from about 20 second point to 30.

http://www.jw.org/en/news/events-activities/video-clip-interviews-gilead-class-133/

• cedars
    cedars

Yep, he's on there, looking down on us from the LG flatscreen...

Mark Sanderson

I suppose on the plus-side it's good to have a Governing Body member who clearly isn't tempted by the lure of the combover! He's gone for the brave and correct option of embracing his baldness.

Overall the video itself was EXTREMELY boring. The interviews were typically wooden and devoid of sincerity and naturalness. In an apparent attempt to mitigate the boredom, the producer seemed to be on a mission to cram as many shots of attractive sisters into the video as possible!

Cedars

• cantleave
    cantleave

I suppose on the plus-side it's good to have a Governing Body member who clearly isn't tempted by the lure of the combover! He's gone for the brave and

correct option of embracing his baldness.

Thank you mate - you made me PSML.

I was told by a CO that my buzz cut was inappropriate and that I should comb over!! At the time I was grade 3 now I do a grade 0, I wonder how that would go down, especially with the goatee?

• cedars
    cedars

lol cantleave, I can't believe you were counseled to get a comb-over! It just goes to show that hairline subterfuge is at pandemic levels within the organization.

On a more serious note, here is my article on the confirmation of the new appointment...

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/mark-sanderson-confirmed-as-new-governing-body-member

mark sanderson governing body

Note: the above picture is intended to mock Sanderson's position rather than his baldness!

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

Bumping for those who haven't heard the news....

Cedars

• blondie
    blondie

My husband and some hair and it was losing the war. So it cut off. The brothers had a fit, he looked like a gang member or a biker, they said. That reminds of the brother who had a crewcut for years and then suddenly he was told he had to grow it longer, looked too worldly.

Just like the sister who had skirts to her ankles being told they had be be shorter, too dowdy I guess.

• JOHNROSS93
    JOHNROSS93

Regulating LACK OF HAIR??? Amazing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit