The generation that saw the end of the Vietnam War will never die!

by life is to short 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• life is to short
    life is to short

So what will be the new light on having such a young GB member? Will it be that obviously Jesus clearly meant that evidently, plainly, unmistakably and with out a doubt (Matt 24:34) that this generation that overlapped with the generation that saw WW1 and would overlap with the generation that saw WW2 which would than clearly overlap with the ones who saw the end of the Vietnam War will never die.

This new GB is younger then I am and I just barley remember the end of the Vietnam War.

How do the older ones keep believing this? How can someone who is in their 60's to 80's swallow this? How can they be so blind?

LITS

• glenster
    glenster

Freddy Schmeddie

You got a prophetic message from God, you just got it backward. Some could
    recite the Bible backward, but nobody noticed you're supposed to interpret it backward:

In the beginning, there was fire poured from above and a lake of fire--that
    was the creation of the Earth.
    People were ejected from Heaven, then God disassociated Himself from the
    people on Earth.
    Then they created religion as law of the land, such as in Israel, then Rome,
    then Iran. Now God even felt cruel about people.
    Around the time they tried reaching for the heavens with towering spacecraft,
    God let waves of climate change cover the Earth, even above the tops of the
    mountains, to preserve His reputation with the rest of the cosmos.
    People believed in snakes who misrepresented the tree of knowledge till no
    one knew there was one.
    People died, then animals, plants, then the Earth was destroyed.
    And everyone, which was God and the more angelic people on the exoplanets in
    the heavens, lived happily ever after,
    The end.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW`s don`t care..

The WBT$ didn`t DF them Today..

Thats all that matters..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Life is too short: How can j- dubs swallow this? Like a hooker---they swallow hook line and sinker.

Kojack

• designs
    designs

We are in our 60s and 70s now and dropping like flies.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Outlaw is right. They won't even think to ask about his age. Most think the GB is still full of men in their 80's & 90's.

The good news for newbies to the GB is that they won't have to tweak the stupid overlap doctrine until the newbies are dead and buried.

• flipper
    flipper

LIFE IS TOO sHORT. Good points you make. How can they believe it ? A little detail called " mind controlled "

• cult classic
    cult classic

I can't bring this up to my family or they'll shut down. But boy oh boy I can't wait til they bring it up.

LITS - They should be insulted big time. But chances are they won't be.

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

LITS, good topic. The R&F won't notice or connect the significance of the newbie being so young, and those that notice will be afraid to say anything........and the beat goes on...........-Leslie-

• garyneal
    garyneal

I missed the announcement of the newest GB member. How old is he?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit