TTATT acronym

by RayPublisher 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I think it's about time this get updated so more folks know the OTHER meaning of T.T.A.T.T. don't you think??

TTATT is an acronym for "The Thing Around The Thing."

This term, first known to be used by Neal Thomison around 1998, refers to the meta issues which surround the topic in question.

In designing software, creating art or negotiating contracts often the context and implications of the topic on the history and interrelationships at play is often as significant, if not more significant, that the content of the topic itself.

I have never tried to edit or add to wikipedia, but it seems to me that it needs to have the dissident and former JW definition added- it can't be that hard...

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Thank you, I saw this earlier and thougth someone had a typo.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

I just added some info to the wiki page. I've never edited a wiki page before so I don't know if will stay up or not. But I tried to include links to prove that what I was saying was verifiable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TTATT

• Sparlock
    Sparlock

Nice Job Christ Alone - but you need to put some citations in!

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

That's what the links were for... I didn't really have time to research it well. I'll work on it later. Unless someone else wants to put in their input.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Christ Alone, Good Job!

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Christ Alone

As of right now (9-6-2012) the Wiki page is unchanged...Did they remove your edit already?

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

They must have. I've never done a wiki page so I didn't know how to do citations, etc... It must have only lasted a day. I hope someone with experience reads this thread and does a nice article about it.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I wonder why your edits were removed? Who decides this?

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

it was automatically reverted by a bot because of the links. you shouldn't put links into the article, you can add links at the end of the page, but they have to be relevant and shouldn't be too many.

just click on "view history" on the upper right and you'll see what happened.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit