The deaf strike back! YouTuber posts sign language response to masturbation video...

by cedars 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Rub: your name seems so pertinent to the discussion.

ROFLMAO!

I love the guy who thinks the bible DOES speak out against masturbation because adultery = masturbation. Utter madness.

If you have a wet dream . . . you've been raped by the sandman.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Fantastic.

JW's have garnered some attention; perhaps not quite the kind that they'd've imagined.

Loved this woman's response. And yes, nice to see a member of the Deaf community: have their say.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

What did she say?

• cedars
    cedars

Leolaia

What did she say?

I don't know what she said in the actual video, but here is what she said to YouTuber Avery Orchid who thanked her for making the video...

no problem, Avery. That's JW who controlled Deaf Communities that way, I don't like this idea, now sound like JW banned Deaf people to do masturbation. WE, you, or anyone hearing world, or deaf world are the same thing we do all masturbating no matter what, Doctor says that anyone can do masturbating in PRIVATE room as long as stressful out or clean? up inside of the balls, or a cum. what can I call about? LOL. Just open our minds to talk. spill it out! :) Hey, I am a christian and be honestly!

Cedars

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Click on More Info and you will see the description ,which is what she is trying to say in Sign language

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

There must be some mistake, how could this woman be talking about masturbation without using this sign from the WT video?

She not only fails to make this graphic gesture of male masturbation, she doesn't make the WT-approved sign for female self-stimulation. And she doesn't give the WT-standard "O" face that is so important to get the message across in ASL videos.

• Diest
    Diest

Do we need to put some tits on this page to lure Iamallcool into telling us more about what she said?

• soft+gentle
  • steve2
    steve2

Well, whatever that male JW sign-languager's message, he's one heck of an appealing and nice-looking dude - now we'll just have to wait until he realizes the error of his ways. I did find his simulation of masturbating whilst wearing a suit very sexy - conveying a wickedly suppressed sexuality .

• cedars
    cedars

Another sign language response...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIQfvY31W0g

Obviously I have no idea what he's saying, but the description comments etc make it sound like he doesn't appreciate the Society's video.

In fact, I would hazard a guess that his very first remark is, "I've had it up to here with this!!"

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit