Superb Hate Mail

by God_Delusion 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• God_Delusion
    God_Delusion

Hi guys,

Why do people send me silly hate mail? If you're going to send in hate mail, at least have the decency to use proper grammar and back up any claims with evidence.

Goodness me, I thought it was just the Jehovah's Witnesses that sent nasty emails, now I'm getting it from their spin-off groups!

Take a look yourselves and let me know what you make of it.

http://www.jehovahswitnessblog.com/jw-emails/witness-bully-blog/

Love,
    Jaymes

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Hi GD,

I really enjoy reading your blog mate. When I read this blog post earlier today, your offer to remove any information that is proven to be wrong reminded me of the Million Dollar Challenge from James Randi's foundation. They offer a million dollars to any psychic, medium or healer who can prove that their claims are true. It has been on offer for years, but no-one has taken it on yet.....

• sizemik
    sizemik

Why do they all say "I am not a Jehovah's Witness" . . . as if that is some sort of qualification or something?

It's like saying . . .

"For the record . . . I am not a neuro-surgeon. But I thought I'd do my own lobotomy anyway."

• WinstonSmith
    WinstonSmith

Or as Chandler said, "I'm not a surgeon. I can perform an operation on you to prove it if you want."

• rebel8
    rebel8

Why do people send me silly hate mail?

Think of it as gay bashing done by closeted homosexuals.

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

"I am not a Jehovah's Witness" usually mean "I am a JW, but I know I should not be doing this..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit