A year has passed and guess what... I dont give a damn!

by TimothyT 11 Replies latest jw friends

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Gosh... I cannot believe I have been disfellowshipped for over a year! Its so surreal. Because of my ingrained belief that the JW organisation is the one and only true religion, I often think about everything that has happened quite often. Its all still there and its all still fresh in my mind and I dont believe it will ever go away...

But... It is now in its proper place! This organisation will never have control over me ever again! They can throw anything at me. They can ignore me in the street. They can tell me Im going to die in my sinful homosexual lifestyle. They can do anything they want to me but they have NO control over me and they never will again!!!

Lets all hope and pray that very soon many more will wake up and see the religion of Jehovahs Witnesses as it truly is... a mind controlling bunch of nonsense.

Cheers!

Tim

• Quendi
    Quendi

Congratulations on your first anniversary, Tim! May you enjoy many, many happy returns.

Quendi

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Happy Anniversary Timothy

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Hey Tim, Congrats on your 1-yr anniversary of being reborn! My eldest brother didnt come out until he was in his mid-40s, and essentially wasted those prior years denying what we was (as a Bethelite, etc)... Glad you figured it out and had the strength to act on it: that is a beautiful thing, no matter what the situation....

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Happy and Best 1st Anniversary as a free man!!! May you enjoy all that life offers.

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TIMOTHY, so glad you are enjoying your life and have the strength to not be sucked back into the cult. I followed your story (I was not a JWN member yet) and saw how you had two steps forward, one back, etc. But Wow you made it! Here's to your continued happiness & growth Leslie

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

cheers. this margaritas for you

• moshe
    moshe

It's hard to convince many here of the value of freedom and living the life you were meant to live outside of the KH- you did a 180 and you are your own man now- good luck and I wish you continued success living as a honest human being with a "heart".

• cult classic
    cult classic

Congratulations on taking control over your life, Timothy.

Here's to many many more JW-free years.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit