So here is a football question...

by Glander 18 Replies latest social physical

• Glander
    Glander

Last year.....after the Packers / Bills game, Buffalo released quarterback Trent Edwards.

During the Packers / Eagles game, the Packers injured Philadelphia quarterback Kevin Kolb. Philadelphia then had to play backup quarterback Michael Vick.

During a playoff game against the Eagles, the Packers injured Michael Vick and another backup was needed.

After the Packers / Cowboys game, Dallas fired Wade Phillips and most of his staff .

After the Packers / Vikings game, Minnesota fired Brad Childress and most of his staff.

Four weeks after losing to the Packers, the 49er's coach Mike Singletary and most of his staff were fired and replaced.

During the Bears Playoff game, the Packers injured Jay Cutler and backup Todd Collins forcing the Bears to go with 3rd string quarterback Caleb Hanie.

So here's the question..... .............

Is it just me, or did the Packers create more jobs last year than Obama?

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm stealing that one!

• james_woods
    james_woods

No jobs were created if the positions were just vacated and a replacement called in.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

are you talking about football or american football?

• Glander
    Glander

American (sissy) Football

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Glander, I got all excited thinking we were really going to talk football.

3 more days to wait...So Happy!

• Glander
    Glander

Never fear, we will be talking real football soon.

• Glander
    Glander

dbl post pass play

• elderelite
    elderelite

He asked a real football question! Any game that allows you to hit the ball with your head CLEARLY isnt "foot" ball

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Wait, you are saying American football is more sissy than football football? Are you kidding me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit