New to the site.

by ?evrything 28 Replies latest jw friends

• ?evrything
    ?evrything

Sup everyone. Finally opened my eyes about a month ago.. Born in male from Texas. Mid 20's. Suffered/suffer from General Anxiety which I feel is a direct result from my childhood and teenage years in the org. This site has some cool people I can relate to so keep the good stuff comin.

• finally awake
    finally awake

welcome!

• karter
    karter

WELCOME.

Look foward to hearing more from you.

karter.

• yknot
    yknot

Glad you joined!

Anxiety is as widespread among born/raised as depression is for converts!

So .....what woke ya up?

~huggles!

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Welcome!

• ?evrything
    ?evrything

Not sure exactly what in particular. Think it was a culmination of things. And me finally thinking for myself.

• yknot
    yknot

Ahhh well clampdowns have a lot of WTHeck moments that just don't seem to add up .....

Super silly reasoning and stuff....

The great news is that you are young and have so much life still ahead of you to enjoy!

You thinking about fading or quitting cold turkey?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Hmmm, not sure we like your kind around here...

what with the yellow stop sign shape, duck bill mouth, bunny ears, and "Twilight Zone" googly eyes.

I'll just welcome you and pretend that's a mask to protect your identity.

Welcome!

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

?E - Welcome to the forum, I look forward o hearing you're experiences at some point.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

WELCOME ?everything don't feel too disenfranchised we all felt the same anxieties upon leave the Borg/cult.

If anything talking to people here will help smooth out the bumps.

When I left the JWS back in the early 80's the inter-net wasn't around, so consider yourself fortunate ( notice I didn't say lucky )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit