Thanks to All

by WildTurkey 8 Replies latest jw friends

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

I just want to say thank you, for all the folks I talk to in chat. It makes me feel im not alone, some of you folks are so encouraging to me that I just want you to know so I want to say thanks. I hope life treats you the way you deserve to be treated! There is so many to thank but, I want to list a few: BritBoy, Cowboy, Imbue ,Beans, Sky, JoyToBe Free, MrMoe, gravedancer, LittleToe, Scully. I know I've missed someone and Im sorry but you are all great. Oh yeah thanks Simon, for this site.

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Wild Turkey,you're welcome.I know how you feel,it's helped me through some rough times,too...I always enjoy chatting with you.

Always,
    Cowboy

We ride and never worry about the fall
    I guess that's just the cowboy in us all

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Wild Turkey: I can't wait to have a chat to you....

You've been a BAD boy, go to MY room

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

WT, talking to you in chat... well the pleasure is all mine! By the way I need some more praying done, so crack open that Bourbon and light up that Marlboro and hit play on that Smiths CD!!!

Britty xxx

"My body is a Temple NOT an Amusement Park"

• Sky
    Sky

awwww WT... (big hugs and kisses to you and lyin eyes both.)
    You know you're on my fav list too.
    Kisses!
    Sky

Happy St. Patrick's Day
    Now go Kiss an Irishman!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

WT, you are welcome.

That is very nice of you to write a thank you note. I don’t think we acknowledge enough of the good that is being done on this board. Having this community here to help us through an emotional, life-changing event is wonderful, I think. Other people cannot empathize the way someone who has been down the same path can. I just wished we could all get together personally and share some real booze and laughs, it would be so soothing for the soul.

You and LyinEyes are always welcome to come visit jst2laws and me anytime.

j2bf

• Beans
    Beans

Thank you Wild Turkey! And thank you for your Ex Elder consultation last night.

Warm Apostate love from all your brothers at the Apostacon Congregation in Toronto!!!

Beans

• 2SYN
    2SYN

You forgot me WT!

BritBoy: You like the Smiths! Cool! I've never met anyone else who even knows who they are!

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

turkey -- Kisses dear. It is always nice to know you have people who are on your side, who udnerstand and can relate. You have put a smile one too many times on my face when I was down and out, and you probably didn't even realize. Kisses

Amanda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit