ON NOW 20/20 Jaycee Dugard kidnapping by Jehovah's Witness couple the Gulardos -update

by Balaamsass 10 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

On right now (possibly on website) JC Dugard update. Gulardos were assigned to same hall as current Candice Conti abuser Antioch Ca/Brentwood, Ca hall.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I watched this episode of 20/20, and it said that Nancy was a jw but didn't mention him being one. However, anyone with any information about jws would know that he took a lot of jw ideas for his own religion. Back when this case first broke, I posted an article about him asking if he could be a jw, because of the many similar beliefs.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

One of the most horrifing aspects of Jaycee's ordeal is that while Gulardo was in jail for 30 days his Jehovah's Witnesses wife held her captive for him. She is as reprehensible as he is.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

One of the most horrifing aspects of Jaycee's ordeal is that while Gulardo was in jail for 30 days his Jehovah's Witnesses wife held her captive for him. She is as reprehensible as he is.

• Prognoser
    Prognoser

I wouldn't rule out the application of MK Ultra in either of these child abuse cases.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I wouldn't rule out the application of MK Ultra in either of these child abuse cases.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Just curious, is there any financial settlement in this case of Dugard? I read elsewhere, someone metioned $ 50 million. Please, can anyone clarify on this?

Scott77

• KristiKay
    KristiKay

Hi EP

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Hi Kristi. Sent you email the other day.

• Diest
    Diest

MK Ultra....Prog put your hat on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit