Missionary send-off ... " If You Could See What I See " ... - The little cart with a big heart -

by Esse quam videri 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

From the perspective of the Jehovah's witnesses public witnessing cart. A family put this skit on for going away party for our missionary family. [ I can just imagine what the villagers are going to say about the crazy missionary Gringo and his cart.]

The 2:00 mark about says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XjKtIiol2s

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Did they just boo the one black guy in the skit? Lol. Why does he have to be the ne'er do well in the production. Maybe I'm wrong on the color of the skin in the video, but if not......

If nothing else, that whole thing is embarrassing. Just hokey and ridiculous.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    Looks cultish to me
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    How much does it cost? Who makes them? And what's the profit margin?
  • noob123
    noob123
    They shouldn't be playing with that demon possessed Chucky doll.
  • Garrett
    Garrett
    Sigh... I don't really have words to describe how I feel about what I just saw...
  • 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    My JW father is rolling over in his grave.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

How in the world do they think they will ever attract people , above moronic intelligence to become a Witness of Jehovah with this sort of drivel .

I am ashamed as it is , without admitting to me being a part of this crap. !

smiddy

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh dear....

Oh dear.....

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Some people are just starving for entertainment . It seems with the ban on higher education these people are totally brain dead and bored as hell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit